- SKU: 1757390
- style: Shredder
- bin capacity: 5 Gallon
- cut type: Super Cross-cut
- feed type: Manual Feed
- anti-jam type: Non-stop Jam Free™
- security level: P-4
- sheet capacity: 12
- warranty period: 2 Years
- shreds: Credit Cards, CDs, and DVDs
- # of users: 1
This EX12-05 personal shredder for home or office use has a Level P-4, super cross-cut shred style. It powerfully shreds up to 12 sheets of paper at a time, as well as most unopened junk mail, papers with staples or paper clips, DVDs, CDs, and credit cards. The 5-gallon pull-out waste bin is easy to empty, especially when lined with a recyclable paper bag. Bags are custom sized and sold separately - look for model #1765028. Manufacturer's 2 year warranty included.
- Shreds most unopened junk mail, DVDS, CDs, credit cards, staples, paper clips and up to 12 documents at a time.
- Super cross-cut shred style meets everyday security needs (Level P-4)
- Separate cutter for discs prevents wear and tear of the main cutters
- 5-gallon pull-out waste bin makes emptying fast and easy
- Cool-down indicator included
- 2 year warranty
- 16"H x 9"W x 17"D.
Swingline shredders are high quality, reliable and innovative. Packed with user-friendly features, our shredders make it easier to protect your personal, confidential and sensitive information at home or in the office.
The Swingline EX12-05 is great for shredding confidential documents that contain social security numbers, bank numbers and strategic documents. The cross-cut shred style (Level P-3) provides moderate security that keeps you protected by shredding in two directions to turn one sheet into over 300 pieces. Powerful cutters shred up to 12 sheets at a time, and can even shred through unopened junk mail or papers with staples and paper clips. Credit cards and CDs can also be fed through a secondary slot so as not to damage the main cutters. Designed for one person, the EX12-05 cross-cut shredder meets the average person’s shredding needs and includes a manufacturer’s warranty to back-up its long-lasting performance.