Primary Journal Grades K-2 (09956) | AT-A-GLANCE
Primary Journal Grades K-2
The Primary Journal features a composition book with blank space for drawing. It is ideal for creative writing exercises especially for stories because students can draw pictures on the same page.
- Winner of the 2004 Learning Magazine Teacher's Choice for the Classroom Award
- Winner of the 2004 Instructor's Best of 2004 Award
- The Primary Journal features a composition book with blank space for drawing
- It is ideal for creative writing exercises especially for stories because students can draw pictures on the same page
- The journal has redline cues for the students to sit their letters on the baseline
- Confroms to Zaner-Bloser, McDoughal Littell and D'Nealian handwriting methods
- 100 sheet count
- Appropriate for Grade K-2 level students
7 1/2" x 9 1/2"
7 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 7/16"
Mead Writing Fundamentals
- You May Also Like: